Today I am departing from my norm a little bit and I am going to share with you some of the best drugstore skin care products that I have packed in to my cosmetic bag (ok, let's be real... huge train case ha!). While I am being real with you all, I will tell you I am a little bit of a skincare product freak. I have spent many hours with green masks on my face, trying out different lotions, scrubs, and whatnot. So with that being said, these products are some of the best I've found.
1. Best Skin Smoothing Lotion- I found this amazing lotion 2 years ago before my wedding when I was looking for something to smooth out bumps on my arms for the big day. This product's acidic nature not only smooths skin, but also prevents body breakouts.
2. Best After Sun and Most Moisturizing- This is another product that I have been using for years. I love slathering it on after a day in the sun for ultra moisturization. It is also great for dry or rough patches, like heels and elbows, and it smells delicious!
3. Best Razor Burn and After Shave Care- I was recently introduced to this product by my doctor believe it or not! I use this product after shaving sensitive spots to prevent bumps and razor burn, which is great for bathing suit season!
4. Best All Over Non Greasy Glow- This is my favorite product for an all over glow and I love using it before a night out on the town. Whenever I use this oil I can lots of compliments on how great my skin looks. TIP: Use on your legs between your knees and ankles to make your legs look long and lean.
5. Best Exfoliating- Another product I have been on using forever. It is gentle enough to use on your face as well as your body. Why spend more money on fancy scrubs when this one does the trick??
What are some of your favorite drugstore skin care products?